About Me

My photo
El Granada, CA, United States
Welcome to my Blog. Here you may follow along as I attempt to complete (not once, but twice) the work required to pass (with an A Mr. Q!) EDU4113: Technology in Education, which represents the FINAL credit needed towards my CA Teaching Credential in English Language Arts.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

OMG here comes one more complaint but how did that survey get attached down there??? I had copied and pasted the link but changed my mind and deleted because it really belongs in another post with an introduction not just stuck there with no explanation but when I deleted although the link disappeared on my editing page and still when I go back there is no sign of it yet there it is on the blog. I am so out of time for this...

2 comments:

  1. I know just how this feels and completely agree! But some things turn out to work great and you don't know until you try. I hate Facebook too, but every few months I try again and I'm hoping some day to figure it out and even get something out of it.

    Xoxox
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom you are intrepid and a great example. Love -

    ReplyDelete